Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan! (A day late)

Yesterday was Ryan's 31st birthday! And Sara had her 6 week birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! Ryan got up and went for a walk with his Mom, Dad, and Tyla at the beach while Sara and I slept. Unfortunately Sara has seemed to have gotten into a bad habit of waking up a lot throughout the night for the last two nights. Maybe she's so excited to have her grandparents here she doesn't want to sleep. Lets just hope it's a phase and it passes quickly :-) Ryan had to work but got off early and came home to hang out with the fam. I made him a homemade cake and his mom made his favorite, Mexican chicken. We went to the beach and he took his parents out on the stand up surfboard...that was fun for me to watch. Then we came home and he opened gifts. What a fun day :-)












3 comments:

Sis Hatty said...

Ahhhhh... you guys look like you are having so much fun. I'm jealous.

Fennells said...

6 weeks! That means you should be able to get back in the water too! I bet you can't wait. I see you have your own Mei Tai? So its working out for Sara? That is great! Have you used the peanut shell at all? I'm interested to hear what you think of that for a little one. Sara looks like she is growing like a weed! I think she looks a bit like Ryan in the photo.

Anonymous said...

happy bday ryan!!!

:) megan