Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kelley Hatfield, MS, RD

YEAH!! I finally did it! I passed my national exam and can officially call myself a Registered Dietitian. It's been four years since I went back to school and after completing my Master's last summer and then a year long internship I don't ever have to pick up another book if I don't want to! (That is until I decide to get my PhD :-) But for now, it's such a relief. I wasn't sure I was going to pass the exam because when I got into the exam room I was not able to concentrate very well..."Flipper" decided it would be a good time to practice her/his acrobatics. But after some brain freeze moments I somehow pulled through. PHEW!!

5 comments:

Maggs said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Michelle Simmons said...

Congrats, Kelley! What a relief to have that complete... :)
It was great hanging out with you today... can't wait til that hanging out involves our kids and our baby joggers!

Michelle Simmons said...

I just updated my blog with links to the most interesting ones I read... Kate Parker is the new mom. :) What's the Peterson's?

Michelle Simmons said...

Oh, and will you ask Louise to add me to her private list? I'd like to read theirs too but I don't have her email? THX!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!! way to go!!!!!!!!!!!