Monday, October 13, 2008

Free Moment...

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...it's crazy how much time such a little girl can take! We're still hanging in there...how come no one warned us about all the crying :-) Dad has been amazing, letting me get some much needed rest this weekend. We introduced a breast milk bottle which allowed me to get over 4 hours of straight sleep...woo hoo! He has today off from work so I got to go for a long walk by myself and get to go for a massage later today. The surf's up so Dad got go for much needed surf sessions last night and this morning...I think it helped revitalize him as well. Here's a resent picture of her in our favorite device!





And here she is in her hat that didn't go over very well the first time :-)

1 comment:

Maggs said...

She's so cute. Glad you guys are getting a routine and some sleep!