Monday, October 20, 2008

Sara's Likes and Dislikes

Things I like:
- The sound of running water (it helps me calm down when I'm screaming)
- The sound of Dad's Ipod (it has the sounds of rain falling, the ocean, and the jungle...thank goodness for technology!)
- My changing table and being changed...Mommy and Daddy are happy about that
- Being bounced a certain way...Mom and Dad have to bounce with their arms AND legs in order for me to like it...it gives them a good workout when I'm fussy at night
- Dad's huge orange stand up surfboard
- The car seat only if I'm being swung around...not when I'm in the car...I hate it then
- Getting bathes!!

This is the position that Dad has to carry me in if I'm really fussy!

Things I don't like so much:
- Being in one place too long...I get bored of the same view
- Lying on my back flat...I much prefer lying on Mom's tummy or Dad bouncing me in his arms
- My carseat when I'm in the car...I scream and scream until Mommy and Daddy let me out!
- Getting changed...when they put those stupid onesies over my head I kind of freak out.
- Having to go to sleep, especially between the hours of 5 and 10 pm
- I'm not a huge fan of hats either...

No comments: