Thursday, October 16, 2008

It fell off...

Her umbilical cord that is... It actually fell off earlier this week but my baby brain forgot to post it :-) Progress! Sara gave Ryan and I a break last night, her witching hours only lasted from 5-7 last night and she slept for 3 hours three times! Wow, was that needed. The downside is that she doesn't feel like she needs to sleep today so no rest or a chance to get anything done for mom. I'm feeding while I write this with one hand because it's my only down time.
Here's a few pics...she found her thumb the other day...look out orthodontics bills!


The cute onesie she is wearing is one of the many very creative onesies her auntie and uncle Jen and Jeff made for her!

2 comments:

Memere said...

Looks like Sara found her left thumb. Does that mean she may take after her Dad? Sounds like you guys are doing good!

Sis Hatty said...

Don't you just love those onesies that Jeff and Jenn did? I thought they were so cute!!!!!! Great idea.