Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just Chillin...


Tyla is beginning to catch on to my life lately...she's getting pretty good at laying on the couch too! This is her favorite spot now. Anytime we have guests over she waits until they get off the chair and she claims her place.

I went to the doctor yesterday for my weekly check up and as of now I'm pretty much the same. Still lots of contractions so I'm still confined to the couch.

Last night we went to look at Mini Vans...yikes! I always swore I'd never drive one but I think I'm sold on the convenience factor. After being really aware of parking lately and how I would have to squeeze a car seat in between the tightly parked cars in Hawaii I think the sliding doors are awesome...not to mention how much room for all of our stuff they have. Yep, I'm going to look like a grocery getting, soccer mom, but I figured if we put a few surf stickers and a surf rack on it I might be able to pull of the "cool" factor... :-) Just joking. I'm all about comfort before fashion so this should be right up my alley!

No comments: