Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nothing New

Haven't posted in a while so I will catch you up on life as an expectant father. Let's see... Wake up, walk Tyla, go to work, come home, go for a run, come home, eat dinner, watch the tour, go to bed, do it all over for five days in a row and do what ever my lovely wife tells me to on the weekend (this usually has something to do with go surf and do some sort of project to get ready for the baby).

All-n-all I can't complain as I would imagine life is going to be A LOT different here in a couple weeks (8+ hopefully).

Since I don't have any new and exciting news I will just post some pictures that we have taken over the past couple of weeks.

Here's Kelley at 31 Weeks...

Here's Ryan at 31 Weeks...

Emily, Katie, and Kelley (these are our beautiful little nieces.)

Kelley, Mom (Nancy), and I in the Kapalua Airport...
Kerry and Kelley in Yakima...
Since Tyla grew up always having Kane around she never quite learned how to fetch. The way it use to go is that we would throw something and Kane would run as fast as she could to get it and Tyla would follow. If we threw something in the water Kane would run to the waters edge and Tyla would go out and get it. Once she got it she would turn around and drop it off to Kane. Needless to say she never learned to chase the stick and bring it back to us, so k\now this is what we get. She seems to really like chasing the stick but she hasn't figured out that it is her job to bring it back to us...

This is me trying to surf at North Beach...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun blog - love all the pics- and dang ryan you're a great surfer!