Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dear Baby H...

I know it's really warm and cozy in your mama's tummy and I'm sure you really like being fed whenever you want but I bet your getting kind of cramped in those small quarters. We really want to meet you and I promise we'll keep you warm and cozy and well fed when you decide to enter this world. Your mom's getting a little uncomfortable now and not to mention none of her shirts are fitting over her belly anymore. She is so excited to see you and your dad is really excited too! So whenever you want, we're ready for you! All of your grandparents, great grandparents, and aunties and uncles are getting anxious too and don't worry they're going to spoil you when you arrive!!! We can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

Tell baby how cool the full moon is and that he/she should come out and see it before it wanes!! ;)

Maggs said...

Hang on baby, only a couple more days. I think I picked the 17th for your birth. I want to win those free tickets to Hawaii!