Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Due Date Baby H!

So today is the official Due Date for Baby H. Not much has changed but I have my weekly appointment today so we'll see what she says. Today would be a cool day to have the baby (hint, hint) because today is our good friend Greg's and Lance Armstrong's birthdays. (Happy Birthday Greg!) I think I've been walking more in the last few weeks than I got to for my entire pregnancy...supposedly it will help get things going...it doesn't seem to be working though...oh well, at least it keeps me somewhat sane. I think everyone in the family and our friends are as anxious as we are right about now. We'll keep you all posted! I figure I can't be pregnant forever...

1 comment:

Michelle Simmons said...

Amazing that you made your due date. :) Watch, I will too after all these freaky scares this week...