Friday, June 20, 2008

Almost Finished!

I'm finally on the homestretch of my dietetic internship. I swear, I feel like I've been in school FOREVER! (I guess I kind of have been...20 years of my life!) So I'm done with all of my internship hours and now I'm just trying to tie up some loose ends. This is the part that's a pain in my rear. I thought I had everything turned in but I just found out that I have two evaluation forms that need to be filled out for presentations I did in December and March. Now I have to track down the people that watched them and have them evaluate it, which I'm sure they can't remember what I said because it was so long ago...hopefully they liked me!

Needless to say, once I round those up my preceptor can submit all my paper work to the American Dietetic Association (ADA) so I can sit for the national exam. The ADA has been known to take a while to get everything approved so I could be waiting a while to get the approval. In the mean time I'll be studying for about 4-6 weeks (or however long it takes to get the approval letter) for the beast of an exam and pray that I can pass it (hopefully the baby brain won't get in the way...yikes!). I CAN'T WAIT to be done!!!

No comments: