Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fridge kicked the bucket


Here's my first attempt at posting on this thing... Two nights ago, we noticed that our Skinny Cow fudgsicles were really mushy...oh, it must be that I just bought them and they haven't had time to refreeze, I thought. Didn't think anything of it until the next day when the soy milk was luke warm. Great! Adjust the temperature to the coldest settings and today everything is melted and the fridge is room temperature. Just what we need right now, a new fridge! Isn't that how it usually works though, start one house project and a million more things have to be fixed. So today I ran to the local Sears and bought a new fridge that will be delivered tomorrow.
Man, fridges are pricey little items!

Needless to say, I had oatmeal for breakfast and soup for lunch because all of the yummy groceries I just bought are now probably salmonella and staph ridden. Man am I hungry though, the baby sure likes to eat all my food and doesn't like to leave much for me. That's okay though...I think it needs it more than me :-)

Speaking of the baby. Any ideas out there for what it is? I had a random guy (in the candy store of all places) tell me that my baby was definitely a girl yesterday. He must have x-ray vision or something, but he swore that it was going to be a girl. Everyone else out there seems to think it's a boy...I guess we'll have to wait and see! It sure is being active now. I was trying to go to sleep last night and baby decided it would be fun to do backflips and karate punches for a few hours. If that's any indication of what baby's going to be like when it arrives, we're going to have our hands full :-)

I'll post a picture of our pretty fridge when we get it.

1 comment:

Sis Hatty said...

Cute belly!!!!!! I am so excited that you are keeping it a secret. Way to go. Sorry about the fridge but better now then after the baby comes. :)