Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Internship Complete!!!

I got the official email today that I'm finished with my dietetic internship! What this means is that I'm done with all the hours (1220 to be exact) and assignments required to sit for the national exam, which I mentioned in a previous blog. No more having to work in nursing homes or hospitals unless I decide I want a job in one later. Yippee! Now I just have to get through one more hurdle...the national exam. I officially started studying yesterday and hope to be able to take it by the end of July...depending on when the American Dietetic Association sends me my eligibility letter. Hopefully the whole pregnancy brain holds together for me :-)

1 comment:

hatfields-in-hawaii said...

So lets run the #'s.
Nov-June = 237 days or 33 weeks
1220/33 = 36.96 hours per week
Hhhmmm...I don;t remember many 36+ hours weeks:) Maybe if you count in sleeping on the couch, going to the farmers market, and walking Tyla at the beach.
I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU BABE..Just had to give you a hard time. I love you.